What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia or also known as Malabar tamarind is a sweet and tropical fruit that is shaped like a pumpkin. In 1960s scientists have discovered an acid that is very similar to fruits such as lemons and oranges. Scientists have discovered a new way to make use of this fruit. They made this fruit go through numerous trials and in the end gave a green light for Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar to be used as a dietary supplement. It is always better to take it on an empty stomach because it takes the advantage of the appetite-curbing effect of the supplement and because HCA needs a space to work its magic.
The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is in charge to block the body’s ability to make fats and makes your body full, meaning it puts a hold on your appetite. For those who need a concrete explanation on this process, we will say that HCA blocks the enzyme called citrate lyase which our body uses in order to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which makes you less hungry.
Can I take Garcinia Cambogia with something else?
In many weight loss supplements or creams the presence of caffeine is high, simply because it is believed that it works miracles on the skin and in our organisms. But, the real truth is that by taking Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar you will achieve much better results.
Unlike some dietary supplements, you will not have to experience negative effects from Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar. The HCA acid will make sure that during the intake of this product you feel relaxed, happy and most important -it will not make you crave for carbohydrates and other unhealthy foods.
Reasons why you should try Garcinia Cambogia
- Body fat reduction: By taking Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar you will stop conversion of sugars into storage fats and it will also break the already stored fats, which will result in weight reduction.
- Increased Metabolism: Apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, so it reduces the amount of time the fats remain in digestive tract.
- Appetite Suppression: The two ingredients pectin and acetic that are present in apple cider vinegar suppress the appetite and increase metabolism.
- Enhances Satiety: by takin Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar you will feel full.
- Potassium: Potassium is a key ingredient in apple cider vinegar. This ingredient helps converting food into energy and also assists in producing muscles. The more stronger muscles you have, the more calories are being burnt.
- Source of water: Water is a key for every diet. Apple cider vinegar is composed of 93% of water, which means that it is an efficient water source.
You can use Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar before every meal. This means one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar along with Garcinia Cambogia pill-three times a day. You should always stick to this dose, otherwise you might experience some headache, throat burn or your stomach may get upset.
Today we have shown you what Garcinia Cambogia and apple cider vinegar can do for your body. Before taking any kind of medicine or start dieting, you should always consult with a nutritionist, which will advise you.
If you are concerned about the side effects, we are here to tell you that there aren’t any, so you can take Garcinia Cambogia without being afraid. Many people have felt the effect of this product and now you can be one of them. If you want to read more about Garcinia Cambogia benefits we recommend: www.ijoobi.com/garcinia-cambogia