Some people are genetically predisposed to gain weight and they are in a constant battle with extra pounds. There are a lot of diets and supplements that come out nearly every month and in desperate need of changes, people tend to try them. Adderall weight loss is not that new. People endanger their health for better looks before even reading the side effects and risks of taking Adderall.
What is Adderall?
Adderall is the most popular psychostimulant medication on the market. It is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Those are central nervous system stimulants and affect the chemicals and nerves in the brain which contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
If you are planning to start Adderall weight loss diet or you are planning to give this medicine to your child, you should keep in mind the following:
- Do not take or give this medicine to individuals with heart problem or hardening of the arteries.
- Do not take or give this medicine to individuals who have severe to high blood pressure.
- Do not take this medicine in case you have serious drug problems.
- Before taking Adderall, make sure you are not allergic to other stimulants.
- Do not take or give this medicine to individuals who have glaucoma, anxiety or hyperthyroidism.
Side Effects from Adderall
We have previously mentioned the terms you should keep in mind before trying Adderall weight loss, and now we will mention the side effects which can be very dangerous.
- Fast heartbeat
- Slow of difficult speech
- Weakening or numbness of the arms and legs
- Blistering or peeling skin, rashes, itching
- Swelling of the eyes, face, tongue or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Erectile dysfunction
Also there are a lot of other medicines that can interact with Adderall. Before mixing it, you should notify your doctor about the current medication you take. However, do not mix the following medication with Adderall at any cost.
- Blood pressure medication.
- An antacid or stomach acid reducer such as: Nexium, Pepcid, Prilosec, Protonix, Zantac etc.
- Allergy medicine that consist decongestant such as pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine.
- Medicine to treat narcotic pain, seizures or mental illness.
If after reading this, you are afraid to try Adderall weight loss or to take this medicine at all, you can always try a natural product such as Phen 375 which is known as the best on the market and it does not have a big side effect list. This product is safe for use and you don’t need prescription.
How Adderall causes weight loss?
Those who are doing the Adderal weight loss, and take Adderall, may notice that this drug causes them to lose weight. This happens because Adderall increases the level of dopamine in the brain, which is involved in motivation, movement and satisfaction.
When you take this drug, it takes a signal that you are satisfied and this is how your appetite decreases. This can be dangerous because some people after losing this medicine for a long time have noticed that their hunger is totally eliminated. This can be very dangerous for your health and may bring some serious consequences.
The amount of Adderall you take will influence the whole weight loss process. If you take a relatively small dose, you may not get fast results because you will not be getting much of the drug. In smaller doses, less dopamine is released and there is less stimulation of the central nervous system.
In higher doses, you will see better results, and if you have never taken Adderall before, you might feel euphoria and increase of energy.
Now you know everything about Aderall weight loss, the dose and effect it has on human’s body. However, before taking this medicine you should consult a doctor because the side effects can be lethal. If you are afraid of taking Adderall, you can always take Phen 375 which is all natural and has no side effects at all.